Wednesday 17 March 2010

About my images

These are some of the photographs that I have taken to use for my horror poster. I wanted to use an eye as I wanted to grab my audience’s attention as soon as they look at the poster. I took a photograph of 2 different colours of eye, blue and brown as I wanted to play around with all the different Photoshop elements to see which one would look most effective as a poster. I then asked some members of my class which one they found most eye catching and the majority agreed that the blue eye was the most effective of the two so i decided to carry on creating my poster using the blue eye as I also felt it was the one that stood out the most. Before capturing my image, I put mascara on the eyelashes and splashed water over the eyelid so it would look more effective and realistic for the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment